Monday, February 3, 2014

Europe in 4 minutes

My brother, Mio made this awesome 4 minute video of the highlights of our siblings Europe trip last year. Makes me want to do it all over again! Being away for 2 months and doing so many things, riding so many trains and meeting so many people makes it feel like a dream 6 months later. My siblings and I wonder if it every really happened, so we watch this video from time to time to remember all the fun we had. I highly recommend a D.I.Y. Europe trip. Don't do group tours. Go where your feet and heart take you. That way, your memories will be your own, and not ones that you share with everyone else who has watched Lonely Planet.

More entries to come about each city we visited, plus a backlog of trips from the years I've been traveling! I haven't had time because of work but I will write an original entry this week, I promise. But for now, ENJOY my brother's video. I know I do, every single time!



1 comment:

  1. I love the video. my friends and I are gunning for Europe sometime next year and this is so amping it up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete